Author Topic: kerry engine  (Read 11219 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: kerry engine
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 10:05:22 AM »
Als nurse is not the only one to notice these things. some friends of ours joined us for a weekend at Hengrave hall a few years back and the first thing they noticed was a Samaritans caravan on site ready to talk any of the micro exibitors out of topping themselves if they didnt win the concourse! It was also observed that although most of the attendees were freindly enough everyone was a little weird! ;D  I guess its a case of "there's nothing wrong with me, its the others!"  :D

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 10:08:38 AM »
Oh Richard, I was hoping I would never have to here that abomination for a song again. It was all the rage when I was a young barristers clerk working at the Temple in 1971/72. Followed closely by Tweedle dee tweedle dumb. Dumb being the operative word! Seventies music at its worst!

Watch the clip again, I WAS in the middle of the road! Just not paying attention. ;D

Phunky Moped was bought for the flip side, Magic Roundabout, I thought. None the less an Embarristers clerk by the sound of it.

I was refering to the chirpy chirpy cheep cheep song!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 10:49:15 AM »

I was refering to the chirpy chirpy cheep cheep song!

Arrrrgh! 'Nuff to make your hair drop out!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
 Let's take a leaf out of the old Queen's book; "I want to ride my bicycle!" Not quite right? Shove a Winged Wheel on it & skin yer heel from here to Idelwiss.  ;)  Strangely enough on a subject very smilier but otherwise nothing to do with it, I've these past few months been getting involved with a group dedicated to the research & history of the old big mental hospitals/Asylums. Therein is quite a tale of polotics, backstabbing & more in the twenty years since most of them closed & I've already been offered a post as Southern Area researcher....