Barry

• Prolific Poster
Aiglon
« on: August 29, 2013, 04:02:00 AM »
Interesting?

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/355663872.htm?ca=12_s

Not cheap.

Description:
Hello I sell my microcar brand The AIGLON. was the name of a Belgian chocolate that has five cars make for a raffle in 1947. including one that was offered to King Baudouin. that is undoubtedly penultimate survivor, and remained within the confines of the chocolate. 's not a child's toy, as two people can get into it. was originally there was a Villiers engine, but for some reason simplicity, it was a Ydral mounted 125 cc engine, 2 stroke air cooled, with starter has a zipper hand. everything is connected to it, but there are finishes for a complete roll. Always install a chain tensioner, put the exhaust muffler. replace the engine, and make all the settings, etc.. gray card will have to do the FFVE. the pictures, it is not visible that he was made ??a dash aluminum and put a speedometer (not connected) which is beautiful or we find the Eagle of the chocolate. rubber closure of the chest at the back have been removed and it was put a handle. unfortunately I can not provide a photo because the car is hanging in the garage for lack of space possible resumption of Peugeot VLV, Inter. I can send pictures just for the curious. if you comments, go to the following announcement please thank you

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Aiglon
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:18:29 AM »
This has been up for sale before but, yes really interesting! Are you feeling ok Barry?   

Strange that it was originally fitted with a villiers 'ingin' and now has a Ydral L49 type job.  Could have understood it more had it been the other way around. Amusing translation too. Starting by hand zipper etc. Dont like the sound of it hanging in the garage, on a rusty nail do you think?
 Thanks for posting Barry,  more like this please.   

Barry

• Prolific Poster
Re: Aiglon
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:24:31 AM »
I must have had a funny turn Bob - But it has been customised!

I think I have come across the seller. Patrick, before (there could be other Patricks in France).