Author Topic: A weird German thing!  (Read 2980 times)

milnes

• Quite Chatty
A weird German thing!
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:38:45 PM »
I need to stop buying!

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Re: A weird German thing!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 10:29:22 PM »
They are Czechoslovakian. Scooters and threewheelers. See pictures.

https://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4GPMD_enGB320GB320&q=photos+of+cezeta&sa=X&oi=image

and from Elvis .... http://www.3wheelers.com/cz.html
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:40:12 PM by Rob Dobie »
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

milnes

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:51 PM »
So it is and not home made at all.
I thought i had seen the front end before, a gentleman who used to frequent these pages and may still do, carried out a total restoration on one of the scooters last year.
I need to stop buying!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:11:59 AM »
Good fun and compared with other things you can buy and use good value and more useful if your doing a property up. Yeah, Classic should work for a living too.

Loads of microcars going through sales at the moment. Any worth buying, eer, no, not seen anything. All rather expensive and some simply in to poor a condition for me now. Fun to look though. 
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Oceanix

• Chatty
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »
It is "homemade". In the former GDR these self-build carriers were quite popular (same as small tractors etc) as you could not buy anything privately, such goods were reserved for the state-owned companies and factories.

There are no documents for the 3-Wheeler only for the original 2-Wheel motor scooter.

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 11:34:10 AM »
 My mistake. Should have looked closer for a google translation, as below  :)

*****************************************************************************************************************

Sell ??my homemade tricycle with cargo area to tilt , all pages can be opened using the Cezeta Rollers of the builder , year 1961. First hand so . The Automotive letter to the scooter front is attending , conversion took place 1970/1971 . Last year I drove from so fun wood, but he was really used probably the last time in the 80s . Cyl. and piston must be replaced. Battery ignition . No lighting. Thanks to the translation from the rich 9PS of motor scooters to transport loads or to be traveling at a frightening rate in the highest gears. Everything is carried out in an incredibly great craftsmanship for eternity. The gearbox , axles and cardan should be Opel pre-war parts. The disc brake on the gimbal is a self-made , and works very well . At the front swingarm everything was left original except two additional shock absorbers mounted .
Length: 3,10 m , width : 1m , Wheelbase: 2.25 m Track : 0.96 m, weight .... ? very difficult . Had the tricycle fetched a long T4, the door was not completely !
This is none of the usual nonsense alterations, but with the device you can still properly carry loads. Unfortunately, I did not really use it.
By retrofitting the Dynastart the scooter also an original lighting including turn signals could be re- assembled and geknattert about " 6km / h" through the area. ?
A set of original Cezeta indicators can be purchased separately . Matching rear lights can be found in another auction of mine.
Private sale as a classic car for restoration ! Not ready to drive , must be picked up within 10 days, or before what make another !
It's waiting near Herzberg .
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:37:30 AM by Rob Dobie »
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.