Author Topic: Practical Classics mag. Seven years worth for sale  (Read 7264 times)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Practical Classics mag. Seven years worth for sale
« on: May 05, 2007, 09:58:32 PM »
                                           :o                        FOR SALE                                      :o

Compleate run of seven years (give or take a couple of issues here and there) of Practical Classics magazine from sometime in 1993 to June 1999.   Â£30 the lot

55 issues of Practical Motorist, January 1961 - August 1979 not inclusive.  £6 the lot.

55 issues of Car Mechanics, April 1960 - August 1974 not inclusive, £6 the lot.     (Or £10 for both of these two bundles and I'll even throw in the Dino suitcase they're sat in!)

All prices money or swap for conveyance or micro litriturer to the same value (What have you got?), postage in all cases will be extra and will be totally extortnate as they weigh an absulute ton, but either you can pick them up in person or I can bring to Jean's Open day or the National.

Stuart Cyphus, 6 Mirfield Road, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 5BA,  tel; 01993 709452.  email;  invacar@yahoo.co.uk

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Practical Classics mag. Seven years worth for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 05:45:36 PM »
Stuart is there much in the way of Microcar info in the older mags or haven't you looked? I could be interested for RUMCAR Archives if there is   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 07:50:23 PM »
No micro interest anywhere to be seen in the old mags, which is why I'm getting shot of them. They've been clogging up under my bed for a few years now and I need the space for an ever-growing number plate collection. Make me an offer anyone??????

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »
And now some more.....

29 issues of The Automobile, Vol 1 No 7 (Sep 1983) - Vol 3 No 12 (Feb 1986) inclusive but MINUS Jan & June 1985. 

Trident

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 05:14:26 PM »
Right Stuart,
What about a straight swap for an original NOS shining example of a Model 70 wheel nut ?. Genuine AC part no less ! and still in its factory wrapper.  Might even whack it on your table as well.
Could be worth a small fortune if sold on E-Bay  :D
What do you say ?

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 10:09:29 PM »
Humm, mind how you go, it could be a bit painful if you whack your nuts on the table.   :o   ;D