Author Topic: Veloto Bellier  (Read 7990 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Veloto Bellier
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:43:38 AM »
Delightfully daft cars. Had fun with mine and even got a prize at Hengrave Hall!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Oceanix

• Chatty
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
The vendor is a semi-professional microcar broker, not selling parts of his collection as stated. He imports min. 50 cars per year from France where he owns a cottage and sells theses via three eBay accounts and other channels.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:51:26 AM »
interesting , i thought it odd that his ebay is " living in france " or suchlike but the car collect from germany . he has 2 other invacar type 50cc trikes for sale too- no doubt also part of his collection   
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 09:10:37 PM »
Thanks for that Barry.

I love to work out what the other cars that these people own by identifying the small bits in the corners of the picture. Like the Messerschmitt, a KVA and a Rolux, or is that a Spatz???

What do we think?

Chris Thomas

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 09:30:51 PM »
which pic chris i have struggled is the KVA the grey angular one ? the silver car wing i cannot i.d. but i have  found a clearly marked Solyto and Velorex and Goggo saloon in the background of his other items , obviously not in the same set you are looking at
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 09:51:44 PM »

I love to work out what the other cars that these people own by identifying the small bits in the corners of the picture. Like the Messerschmitt, a KVA and a Rolux, or is that a Spatz???

What do we think?

to the left is a KV MINI, the car with the stone capstan drive on the rear wheels.
Some plastic Sans Permis thing behind the Veloto  never mind, it is just a cabinet.  Is there really much of a difference though?
the cup in the car is from Disney's Snow White & the Seven Dwarves….

other listings show the cars Richard pointed out, but missed the white Mini-Comtessa
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:59:56 PM by Jim Janecek »

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »
 ;D

oh and a VW Beetle
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:14:42 PM by richard »

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 06:56:42 AM »
Snow White had a Messerschmitt but the Dwarves ended up with Chuggerboom after emigrating and getting associated with Penelope Pitstop. The Boulder brothers, Rock and Gravel, did have a tuned Peel prototype though. So a few Micronauts there.

A collector with always spare cars to sell, sounds a familiar profile. Its called trading.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Oceanix

• Chatty
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
The vendor has a nice website at www (dot) classicolino (dot) de

He obviously has good connections in France to buy these for very
little money and everytime he returns from his French holiday cottage
to Germany, he brings a trailer with 4-6 collectibles along.

Wonder how he manages to declare that as private collection rather
than taxable car trading?

Since the microcar museum had been auctioned, these sans permis
became extremely expensive here in Germany...